A bright and warm touch
A beautiful spray of flowers is very personal and adds a visual warmth to the coffin and service. Whether you are keeping flowers to just friends and family, and requesting charitable donations instead from everybody else, or hoping they form a part of your service, flowers can add a bright and welcoming touch and reflect the love felt by those attending. Flowers can be taken to the wake, taken home by the family or you can arrange for them to be donated to local nursing or care homes.
Things you may like to consider…
- Did your loved one have a favourite flower or colour, or something they disliked and should be avoided?
- Is there a general colour scheme that you’d like?
- Would you like to include seasonal flowers?
- Do you have a theme or design that reflects the personality of your loved one?
- Where would you like the flowers to be taken after the service?
- Would you like a ‘tree tribute’ or shrub as a lasting memory, and if so, is there one that flowers around a specific anniversary or birthday?
Let us arrange everything for you
Stephen Johnstone & Son are proud to work with local suppliers to create and deliver beautiful arrangements. You can look online at the range on our dedicated website, order yourself or we can arrange all of this for you when you come into the funeral home to go through the arrangements.
You can also arrange a floral package that will combine remembering a series of future dates that you’d like to commemorate such as anniversaries, birthdays and Christmas. We’d be honoured to help you in choosing the right flowers for you and your loved one.