Repatriation into the UK or returning to another country
At Stephen Johnstone and Son Independent Funeral Directors we offer a repatriation service to our families, for both incoming and outgoing repatriation, to or from any part of the world. Our service takes the worry and complications out of your hands so you can concentrate on other aspects of the funeral.
Our full service includes translators of all languages and specialist experience with international customs, documentation, permits, transport and regulations.
Our service includes:
- Full international repatriation to and from any country in the world
- Advice on all documentation and coffin requirements for UK authorities, all embassies and consulates and all major airlines
- A documentation delivery service to embassies and consulates in London
- Advice on the specific requirements for the required destination
- Translation services for official documents and alleviation of language problems associated with probate
- Freight booking services and airway bill
- Repatriation conveying throughout the UK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unsealing the repatriation coffin and opening the metal lining
- Providing a range of coffins conforming to international shipping regulations
- A range of ashes urns suitable for international transit
- Embalming services and official certification appropriate for all destinations
- A wide range of coffins and caskets